We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

How much is my PC worth ?

Damo369

Likes # 0

Hi everyone, its time for a new machine and to sell my old one, its custom built. Can any kind soul give me your opinion on how much it's worth and maybe where's best to sell it Intel core 2 quad 2.40Ghz ~ 3.15Ghz RAM: 4096MB ATI Radeon HIS HD 5870 CoolerV 2806MB Thermaltake Tsunami dream air cooling case 2 Harddrives: 149GB and 465GB SATA Windows 7 64-bit AMD High definition audio device DVD R/RW Compact disc Rewritable

Thanks

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

You will be lucky to get £100-125

You will get the most by breaking it up and selling the individual bits.

Take a look on eBay, Loot or similar to compare prices.

Like this post
finerty

Likes # 0

Can u guarantee the parts if something goes wrong i dont think so, u might get away selling it to a student but not for very much. hence no guarantee.

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

To price all your components I need more details. The processor will probably have a Q number,that was a good case in its day but worth little now. Not a bad GPU, need to know make and model of RAM there is usually a number on a white sticker. What about motherboard. What age are the components? What make ETC of PSU have you got?

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

As much as you can get for it

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Android One vs Android Silver vs Google Nexus: What is the difference?

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 review: Hands on with the iOS 8 beta

IDG UK Sites

Thinking robots: The philosophy of artificial intelligence and evolving technology

IDG UK Sites

How to shoot a robot rom-com in three days