We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

looking for monitors with no edges

maniek453

Likes # 0

I considered to buy 3 monitors for surround view. I do have 3D vision for last few years and Samsung SyncMaster 2233. I am not intresting of 3D any more, as i don't use at all - as if I spend too long on your pc it makes my eyes really hurt What I am looking for is a monitors with no edges or very small edges (like few milimiters). The monitor that i have got now has got just over 1cm edge if i put another one right next to first one, it will give me a thick black edge 1 inch wide. I have seen on NVIDIA web screems which are made it with lovely no edges. i can see a TV now with almost no edges but i can't find monitors like that, could you please tell me where I can find this product.

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

The monitor that i have got now has got just over 1cm edge

Are you not able to find another one of these or is this the 3D one you are referring to?

Like this post
marvin42

Likes # 0

northumbria61

He wants 2 without the 1cm edge so that there is no blank area between the screens.

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

marvin42 - Gotcha! must be too early in the morning for me.

Like this post
Ian in Northampton

Likes # 0

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Sorry but couldn't resist it. Look here.

Like this post
Ian in Northampton

Likes # 0

Naughty Chronus... In fairness to the OP, one needs to know that the correct term for an 'edge' is a bezel. Success with Google is usually dependent on using the correct terminology.

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Ian in Northampton

Yes I know,but in fairness I did apologise before I posted.LOL.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Moto G2 (2014) vs Moto E comparison review: New Moto G is worth the extra cash

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Oculus Rift 'Crescent Bay' prototype hands-on: it's an amazing experience

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...