We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

As PCA site been changed

woodchip

Likes # 0

As it changed? as my Browser screen for this site is not what it used to be. I now have to scroll the screen sideways, and did not have to before. Resolution 1024x768

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

PS Its only this site that I get the problem with and it will not fully load, everything seems to have come to a grinding halt

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Different browser's seem to give different results at times on this website.

What browser are you using?.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

I use the same browser on different Computers and Laptop plus Netbook. Its Flock that's not supported now, uses old Firefox 2 engine. on this Desktop I dual Boot Win98se and XP Home and its the same on both OS's

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

On my Firefox, I have noticed pca is a different width (wider) once I scroll down and the new top red stickynavcontainer bar appears.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

am thinking they have changed the resolution to fit to the new wide screen laptops as it is not like it on my HP Laptop. My desktop above is a 191ns Crt Monitor that is the only thing I can think that they have done. All other Web pages I visit on the Desktop are ok, its only PCA site I have the Problem, Text over icons also on the site. no matter how I change Monitor Resolution it makes no difference

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

PS surely I should not need to Dump a Perfectly Good Crt Monitor just to check PCA site out

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Woodchip

A 19in CRT no less.

Anyway this is what I see with PCA and it is the only site that is like this. The page for some reason is over to the left and as you can see I have a massive amount of empty space on two thirds of my 27in monitor. As I said i do not see this with any other site.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

If you use Firefox switch off you ad blocker and reboot.Pca will then move back to the center of the page.

I prefer having ad blocker working so will just have to put up with it.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

Chronus That's what mine as done

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

PS I have mailed Web Designer

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, price, specs and new features: Invite confirms 9 September launch

IDG UK Sites

Nostalgia time: Top 10 best selling mobile phones in history

IDG UK Sites

How Ford designs next-generation cars at its Melbourne Design Centre

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, rumours, video, UK price & images: iPhone launch event confirmed for 9...