We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Epson P50 printer

March Wind
Resolved

Likes # 0

My printer is not printing out what I see, it prints all sorts of stuff and the print is small. The print is whats called globally goops

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

globally goops .... shouldn't that be gobbledegook!

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

have you tried printing a test page

Like this post
March Wind

Likes # 0

Don't know what you mean printing a test page. It not print what I can see.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

The user's guide Epson support which is usually included on the CD with the printer and may have also been installed on your system is a good place to start and includes a problem solver.

For a test print you need to go into printers right click on the printer and select printer properties and then click on print test page.

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Take a look at the Epson User Guide here enter link description here then select Problem Solver from that page - then Miscellaneous Printout Problems - then Incorrect or Garbled Characters - hope this helps.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

That's the same link as mine.

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Woolwell - Sorry I hadn't noticed - I thought I was making things simpler for March Wind seeing as he was unsure how to print a test page.

Like this post  
March Wind

Likes # 0

I will check it out another time as I was on a works web site when it went odd. I have printed out since from something else, it printed alright. Thank you every one

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Sony Xperia Z3 comparison: Lollipop phablet takes on KitKat flagship smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Free rocket & space sounds: NASA launches archive of interstellar audio on SoundCloud

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests, beautiful...