We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Want to make slide show with photos linked to music beat.

muddypaws
Resolved

Likes # 0

I regularly make photo slide shows with Picasa or PS3 for Windows.

Does anyone know of a program (free?!) with which I can synchronise the photo change with the music beat or every so many beats?

WMM doesn't appear to have the facility nor do the other two.( as far as I can see)

We had two visits to the Olympics and one of my sons has asked me if I can do one.

Thanks.

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Might be something here until someone else suggests a way.

Like this post
muddypaws

Likes # 0

Chronus

Thanks for suggestions.

Since posting I have searched a few, but all seem very complicated to a bear of little brain!

I may well persevere with PS3 and try and time each display for a length of perhaps 4 or so beats.

Will leave open for a while in case anyone else knows of a liitle gem

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Contactless payments to launch on London public transport this year

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

NASA offers free 3D models of satellites, probes and planets for 3D printing and animation projects