We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Bling RAM Video.

KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Bought this recently and I love it,at the moment it is in a Bitfenix Prodigy build I knocked up on Sunday. I do love my bling. Stuck it in this build just to test as it only arrived today. Bought via another forum 4GB Crucial Ballistix for £15 and I thought I would share. Youtube

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Chronus - Good video and excellent price for your purchase.

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Yes it was a good price, a PC magazine I subscribe to that is more component orientated has a really good forum which has a marketplace section where members can buy and sell their unwanted components. Great bargains can be had in fact I have been stunned by stuff being on sale a few weeks after a person has bought it. To some on the forum upgrading is away of life and no sooner have they bought something then they see something they consider better. I bought Evga GTX670 for £240 with 3 years warranty. Great deal.

The great thing is there are very few problems and are usually quickly sorted.

Glad you liked the pretty lights.LOL.

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

You couldn't give me a hint as to this "other" mag? I would be interested.

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Probably not be allowed to mention the magazine even though they are as different as chalk and cheese.But I see no reason why the forum cannot be mentioned. Here.

I do have to mention that should you register you will not see the marketplace listed until such times as you have posted 75 constructive posts or threads.You will also note that after a certain number of posts you will be able to get free delivery from the likes of Scan And CCL but you need to connect your forum details to your Scan/CCL accounts. Look out for me KRONOS. Caps lock was on when I registered.LOL.

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Thanks for the info Chronus (KRONOS) certainly something for consideration.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

LG G Watch R video review: The most desirable Android Wear smartwatch

IDG UK Sites

Apple's 2014 highlights: the most significant Apple news of 2014

IDG UK Sites

2015 creative trends: leading designers & artists reveal the biggest influences & changes coming th)......

IDG UK Sites

Ultimate iOS 8 Tips: 35 awesome and advanced tips for using iOS 8 on iPhone and iPad