We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Small SSD boot drive bargain.

KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Anyone looking for a small,60GB, SSD boot drive hen here is a bargain. [£29.99][1]

[1]:click here

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

[Try again,][1] By the way hen = then. why oh why can we not have an edit button?

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

That last post was fine until I clicked 'Post'.

[overclockers/showproduct.php?prodid=HD-047-OC&utmsource=ms&utmmedium=banner][1] [1]:click here

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

What is it with this site now? The link should be for A vertex 2E 60GB at Overclockers.co.uk and costs only £29.99. 

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

[This one?][1]

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Oh dear....

[overclockers/showproduct.php?prodid=HD-047-OC&utmsource=ms&utmmedium=banner][1] [1]:click here

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

[tinyurl/blchwgc][1] [1]:click here

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Anyway, I've found it via Google, thanks. Now you did something like this before and I ended up buying the recon 64 GB Crucial SSD which I'm running now. If I'd go for the Win 8 download (£25) I could clone to this drive to try it. Temptations...... 

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

The tiny link should have been http ://tinyurl.com/c4mepcx without the spaces. 

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

rdave13

I am tempted by this but I do not need it at all. I have already upgraded to two 128Gb M4's and I also have the same 64GB. But this is a perfect buy for a boot drive and programs if anyone wants a cheap speed boost. 

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

You are not the only one having problems with posting other web sites I gave up after three attempts and noticed another post with the same problem.

So looks like a PCA problem.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Apple's 2014 highlights: the most significant Apple news of 2014

IDG UK Sites

Watch this heartwarming Christmas short by Trunk for composer John Rutter

IDG UK Sites

Ultimate iOS 8 Tips: 35 awesome and advanced tips for using iOS 8 on iPhone and iPad