We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Switching Broadband server

dugit
Resolved

Likes # 0

Am switching server from BT broadband /Yahoo to Sky Broadband/talk and I would like to keep some emails and email addresses but do not know how to do it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated ?

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

Like this post
dugit

Likes # 0

Thank you for the reply. What I don't understand that I am with BT and Yahoo has my emails or does Bt hold my emails ?

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

They will be on Yahoo which is similar to Gmail where mails are held on-line.

Like this post
The Kestrel

Likes # 0

Your emails are held by Yahoo. If you go to Yahoo mail and log in with your BT email address and password you will find your emails stored there. When you transfer to Sky you should still be able to continue to use your BT email address through Yahoo mail.

Like this post
dugit

Likes # 0

Thank you for the replies, I always thought that as I was with BT they saved all my files, my problem is solved. Buntybird

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Microsoft Band UK release date and price rumours, features and specs: Microsoft smartwatch unveiled

IDG UK Sites

Why Sony's PS4 2.0 update is every gamer's dream (well, mine at least)

IDG UK Sites

This Grolsch ad combines stop-motion & CG for majestic results

IDG UK Sites

Apple rumours and predictions for 2015: What to expect from Apple in 2015