We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Apple Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Wii Apple iPod

Spr

Likes # 0

Our grandson going back to Uni soon he has been taking about an Wii Apple iPod he tells me all you do is download the apps & that is all there is to it. I'm a bit worried surly there is more to it than that. What, if any are the hidden costs in buying Wii Apple iPod

Like this post
iscanut2

Likes # 0

Before anything else, tell him that it will not be a lot of use to use for any work such as word processing, spreadsheets, databases etc..He would be better off with a cheap laptop in the circumstances.

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

I am not even sure a Wii Apple iPod actually exists. Wii is a games console from Nintendo and the ipod is indeed from Apple.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

An iPod is a music player. An iPad is a tablet. Wii probably means wifi.

I guess that he is referring to a wifi iPad. I'd be surprised if that is all he needs. I'm an iPad fan but I wouldn't want to do course work/dissertations on it. Some of the apps will cost money (not a lot) but still an additional cost.

Like this post
Spr

Likes # 0

Thanks all it looks like it is the New Apple iPod touch hes after

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

So he wants to listen to music and play games! It does more than that though.

Like this post
iscanut2

Likes # 0

I thought he meant an I Pad !!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

How to use an Apple Watch: Everything you need to know about the Apple Watch

IDG UK Sites

Why Scottish Tablet is better than the iPad mini

IDG UK Sites

How Microsoft's HoloLens AR headset will work without needing a computer or phone

IDG UK Sites

Apple MacBook 1.1 GHz review (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015): The future of Apple laptops