We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

How much is my PC worth?

Robinator

Likes # 0

Hi, I'm new here. I was only wondering how much my PC is worth becasue I want to buy a Laptop for school.

My spec's : Motherboard : Asus P8Z77-V LX OS : Windows 7 64 bit Processor : Intel core i5 3570k CPU @ 3.40 Ghz (4 CPU'S) Memory : 8Gb (Upgradeable to 32Gb) Direct X11 GPU : NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GS

Thanks in advance! Also, What are some good cheap FAST laptops? Thanks again, Robin :)

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

How much is my PC worth? Well that is a very difficult question for anyone to give an answer to as you haven't given much information away. For instance you would have to give some indication of how much you paid for it and how old it is.

My opinion is that you won't get anywhere near what you paid or what you expect to get because no matter how good the spec. (and yes it is a decent one) it is now secondhand. No doubt this isn't what you expected to hear.

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Just noticed this is a duplicate post enter link description here

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Sony Xperia Z3 comparison: Lollipop phablet takes on KitKat flagship smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Free rocket & space sounds: NASA launches archive of interstellar audio on SoundCloud

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests, beautiful...