We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Panasonic Photofunstudio download

spareroomgirl1

Likes # 0

Just bought new camera, trying to install software from disc. Photofunstudio from Panasonic. I have Windows 7. Use IE 9.

Panasonic Lumix DMC - TZ27. It's the Photofunstudio software that won't install, error: could not load file or Assembly ' Panasonic.core Helper. Auto play -dll' or one of it's dependencies. Am I able to download the same software from the net? or can I use another one. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

I would try re-installing the same software again, without deleting previous installation. Might have been just a blip during initial installation.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

Failing that, go to the Panasonic website and download software direct from the site.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

I have PhotofunStudio on my W7 system but rarely use it. You can import direct from the camera's sd card into Windows and Windows Photo Gallery provides much of the same functionality.

Did you get the Lumix Simple viewer as well?

Like this post
spareroomgirl1

Likes # 0

No we got LoiLoScope, video editing. I have already tried re installing, same thing happening.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

Download your version PhotoFunStudio here.

Before downloading PhotoFunStudio from this link, download and install Revo uninstaller, then use Revo to fully uninstall the troublesomePhotoFunStudio.

download Revo here

Revo is a great uninstaller, I use it for all my uninstalls.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

I forgot to add - Revo .... scroll almost to the bottom of the page for the Free Version.

Like this post
Drhalcyon

Likes # 0

I have had a similar problem to spareroomgirl1. However, I cannot find the version of software that should accompany the camera. The version should be 8.1 PE. Where do I download this or is it possible to get a replacement DVD?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses

IDG UK Sites

The 13 most inspirational Tim Cook quotes