We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

log on rejecred on desk top but ok on the tablet

SparkyJack

Likes # 0

Earlir logging on with desktop failed mant times. So much so I re registered. But loggig on on the tablet as now was fine.

The desk top failures prompted me to re register. This has happened before so that now I three I/Ds here

Why does this happen? Is it the computer or the web site playing tricks?

Like this post
johnnyrocker

Likes # 0

i was told in an answer to my problem was in the server area of PCA, today seems ok so i would think they found the prob

johnny

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

I've had numerous problems with this site over the last few days. Unable to access the site and unable to log in. Don't re-register as it is almost certainly a problem with PCA and will eventually sort itself out.

This site seems to have more than its fair share of snags and it is about time it was permanently fixed.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

I had a lot of problems trying to sign in yesterday.Gave up trying for a couple of hours and it was Ok when I came back.

Not sure if it was a Virginmedia problem or not.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 1

Not a Virgin Media problem, I am experiencing the same over the last day or so and I have BT Infinity.

As Woolwell says, don't re-register, just wait a while.

Like this post
SparkyJack

Likes # 0

Thank you one and all,glad to know it was not just and my machine. Comiserations to the PCA team

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs 2014

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 5s review: why the iPhone 5s is still the best phone you can buy in 2014

IDG UK Sites

Passwords don't work: here's four ways to fix them

IDG UK Sites

Developers get access to more Sony camera features