We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

25GB Cloud storage for free

KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Anyone interested Click Here. I know nothing of this, I have 22GB with Drop Box so not interested in this offer.

Like this post
woody

Likes # 0

With HDD and even SSD so cheap - what is it used for?

Like this post
mole1944

Likes # 0

This cloud computing confuses me,if the comany you go with go bust where is your data "exactly". Also who's looking at your data,buy a hard drive and stick your stuff on that,no monthly fees,safe data storage and fast data transfer speeds. I do use dropbox however but that's just a convenience thing between desktop and laptop.

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

I do use dropbox however

Which of course is cloud storage.

With HDD and even SSD so cheap - what is it used for?

Unless you keep your back up separate from the main storage, even keeping it elsewhere, by that I mean not in the same house, then it could be stolen (burglary)destroyed (fire)which are two reasons off the top of my head.

But I am not advocating using the cloud to store your stuff I just posted an offer that I came across. Take up the offer of not,your choice.

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

Just in case you are a bit disheartened, thank you.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Best Photoshop Tutorials 2014: 10 inspiring step-by-step guides to creating amazing art,...

IDG UK Sites

Mac tips tricks & hacks: 10 things you didn't know your Mac could do