We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Runtime error and card reader problem

eysha1

Likes # 0

I am going to Post two questions together on here to save time. The card reader problem is still ongoing so no solution to fix it yet but still hoping, read my last post entry all about it.Any help wil be great. The second problem is a runtime problem with a programme - it says - RUNTIME ERROR. THIS APPLICATION HAS REQUESTED THE RUNTIME TO TERMINATE IT IN AN UNUSUAL MANNER. What does that mean and how do i fix it? I can re-install as i have the disk but wondered why it happened and did it have anything to do with my card reader? Also, while i am here, each page on the net i go to now says there is a script error on the page and do i want to continue? Seems like the problems are multiplying now. Any help would be great so thank in advance. E.

Like this post
difarn

Likes # 0

Runtime Error

You could try resetting Internet Explorer - there is a Fixit in this article or steps showing you what to do. However this will mean that IE is returned back to its original state without the add-ons/customisation that you may have carried out.

Script errors usually occur if your browser is Internet Explorer. Try...

Tools > Internet Options, then the Advanced tab, disable script debugging if the above has not cured it.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

LG G Watch release date, price and specs: Hands-on and pictures

IDG UK Sites

How to improve iPhone battery life, what to do if your iPhone battery is running low

IDG UK Sites

Twitter - not news

IDG UK Sites

Fun film festival trailer plays with classic movie scenes