We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Getting Rid Of Milk Oader from Computer Case

RobCharles1981

Likes # 0

Hi All

I had a clumsy accident the other day I split my milk onto my Case it wasn't that much just bellow half and it had gone into the case (oh dear) Motherboard and PSU and Poss Graphics Gone - so I've sent those back to get replaced!

Now I need advice on how I can get rid of the oader and stench of milk the case is a coolermaster 690ii advanced if that helps.

Thanks Rob

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

It's no good crying over spilt milk !

Like this post
ton

Likes # 0

What about 'oader' eaters ?

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

Put it out in the sun for a few days, then you wont smell it while the butyric acid evaporates.

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Put it out in the sun for a few days,

I suppose that would mean going abroad to accomplish that then? it OTT for a milk spill.LOL.

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

it = bit.

Like this post
chub_tor

Likes # 0

Put it out in the sun for a few days. With the weather we have been having down here in the West Country that could prove to be a long time hence!

Regarding the spelling - we all know what the posters meant so what does it matter? By all means correct children's spelling while they are learning but personally I think if you know what the writer means then it is rude to correct them.

Like this post
RobCharles1981

Likes # 0

That's Shifted The Smell - Case nice and clean now - iscanut your comment doesn't make any sense whatsoever!!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses

IDG UK Sites

Apple TV expert tips: get US Apple TV content, watch Google Play, use multiple Apple IDs and more