We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Archos 500

ronlin

Likes # 0

I have an old archos 500 i wouldlike to reset it to factory settings if possible , how do i do this .

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 1

I think you can reset the AV 500 by holding down on the STOP/ESC button x for 15 seconds. In normal operation, the STOP/ESC button x will shut down the AV 500 after being held down for 3 seconds.

Like this post
ronlin

Likes # 0

Hi 61 , ive tried doing that a few times , but nothing happens , thanks anyway .

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

You could try emailing Archos Support if you registered your product. enter link description here

Like this post
mole1944

Likes # 0

Google it,tells you how to do it.

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Try this - Tools - Settings - Customer Assistance - Full Reinitialization

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

2015 visual trends: 20 leading designers & artists reveal what should be inspiring us in 2015

IDG UK Sites

7 lessons Apple could learn from Microsoft (yeah, you read that right)