We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

How can I make my website look more professional?

alexpb22

Likes # 0

Hi,

I wondered if anyone could give me some advice regarding my dog walking website.

I realise that I could get someone to completely redesign it from scratch but I'd like to see if there's anything I can do myself to make it a lot better before I go down that route and of course it is very basic.

I have no experience whatsoever with making websites other than just googling stuff and trying to work it out for myself. At the moment the site looks a bit like something an individual would set up on their own but I want it start to look a bit more like a business.

Any advice would be appreciated.

http://www.theurbandogwalker.co.uk

Thanks!

Like this post
jonasmarsh621

Likes # 0

Totally agree with your tips kevinmark. I put importance on the websites simplicity. Simple yet not so boring is what my design is all about. Visitors love sites that aren't that hard to load and have enough design to make them come back again.

Like this post
vipinscore

Likes # 0

A Word professional Left Its Impact by its Pronounce , And For What Peoples Looking while they hiring any kind of services . Professionalism is what that sounds better then prices . So its Better to Present your Web Image more professional that you are or not . Many Factors that Works Together to Build A Professional website Such As Website Simplicity , Navigation Structure , Expertise in Field ., Presence of Content with website , provides something informative and smartly shows your companies Reputations through website . Make Website user Friendly . As You Asked for Website Redesign " read this Post http://affordable-quality-website-design.blogspot.in/2013/01/web-site-re-designing-considerations.html before going for Redesign your website , Above Suggested Factors are Counts In a Creative Website Characteristics .

Put more Efforts with landing pages Creativity . Here is Few Stats that Shows the Importance of Landing pages .

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...