We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

pca app for android

sunnystaines

Likes # 0

am i right in thinking the forum is not on the app. cannot find it.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

If it is like the iPad app then forums are not there. I havn't found a real use for the app yet, when you can access either the full or mobile site.

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

I could not see the point of the app on the ipad and the full site was a pain to load because of the ads. It would be useful if these forums were compatible with Tapatalk.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

woolwell & chronus

thanks thought it was just me missing something. seems a waste of an app with no forum option included in it. Just deleted it.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

I think that it would be very difficult to have the forum on an app. The app doesn't add anything to the site which can easily be used using a tablet browser.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comparison: What's the best Android phablet?

IDG UK Sites

The iPhone is doomed. Doomed to be marginally less successful than a very successful thing.

IDG UK Sites

How to prototype native mobile apps without writing code

IDG UK Sites

How to prepare for and update to OS X Yosemite: Get your Mac ready to download & install Apple's...