We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

i seem to have one crisis after another.

nutty norm

Likes # 0

Now i cannot access my e-mails windows 7 , i have done system restores twice with no sucess all programs some how are missing Photo Gallery, Movie Maker, Windows live mail, and windows Live Messenger are all in shadow i wonder what is happening, nutty norm

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Those programs are all contained within Windows Live Essentials - go to Control Panel - Programs & Features - select Windows Live Essentials and highlight it - you will have the option to Uninstall/Change - choose change and then you will get the option to Repair.

Like this post
difarn

Likes # 0

If you go to control pannel - programs - programs and features - scroll for Windows Live Essentials - right click and see if there is a repair option.

Like this post
difarn

Likes # 0

northumbria61

Sorry I was obviously composing my reply at the same time as you were.

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

difarn - great minds think alike (or so they say)

Like this post
nutty norm

Likes # 0

from Nutty norm,i have tried the answer and cannot find windows live essentials, of the Programs and features any other answers ive highlighted it from the start programs, it then says Could not create the shortcut, Check to see if the disc is full, its Weird.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Go to Computer and check available space. Possibly a backup program filling in disc space?

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

2015 visual trends: 20 leading designers & artists reveal what should be inspiring us in 2015

IDG UK Sites

Mac tips tricks & hacks: 10 things you didn't know your Mac could do