We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

TeraCopy copy queries in Windows 7

jonem81

Likes # 0

I am using TeraCopy to copy files, videos etc., from DVD to a folder on my Hard Drive. I have already copied a number of files, but I want to know if TeraCopy 'skips' files if they are already copied. I am experiencing a red spot with an 'X' for many files. Are these the files that are already in existence, or are these corrupt files? ( BTW, I know that some of my videos et., were duplicated ) As an example of what I am experiencing, there is a DVD that does not appear to be copied at all, because I have noted the size of the target folder has not increased after using TeraCopy. This free application was suggested by Forum members, and it seems excellent for the purpose, but I just need a little more info.

jonem81

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

I don't know anything about Teracopy but according to paragraph 4 in this link it does skip files - enter link description here

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

This also may help enter link description here

Like this post
jonem81

Likes # 0

northumbria61 Thanks, northumbria61 !

Both links fine!

jonem81

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs UK: Is this the actual Note 4 - video

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

How Ford designs next-generation cars at its Melbourne Design Centre

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, rumours, video, UK price & images: iPhone launch event confirmed for 9...