We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Legal Broadcasting From My Computer Help Needed Please...

VeteranCosmicRocker54

Likes # 0

I am in the UK and currently in the process of obtaining a Performing Rights Society (PRS) and Public Performance Ltd (PPL) internet radio broadcasting licences for legal broadcasting on the web.I recently purchased the full version of MediaMonkey as my choice of media software and am extremely pleased with it in every possible way. Without being too technical please, may I have your help as to how to configure MediaMonkey to link to my as yet unchosen streaming webcast provider? I need help with selecting a streaming webcaster as well please. My computer is a Dell 540 Studio operating Windows Vista Home Premium 32bit and my internet upload speed is around 0.750mbps with a download speed of 15.1mbps. Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Thank you. I have to go offline as I can hear a storm approaching and will be back later.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 1

Like this post
VeteranCosmicRocker54

Likes # 0

Thank you very much lotvic - I'm heading over there now to see whats in store for me there.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

That is just one of many available, just happened to show up near top of google search and thought it would be a start for info. Have a good look for others so you have plenty of choice.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4 comparison: What's the best Android phablet?

IDG UK Sites

The iPhone is doomed. Doomed to be marginally less successful than a very successful thing.

IDG UK Sites

How to prototype native mobile apps without writing code

IDG UK Sites

How to prepare for and update to OS X Yosemite: Get your Mac ready to download & install Apple's...