We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Wanted template for loan agreement?

spuds
Resolved

Likes # 0

I am trying to locate and obtain a template for a 'simple' money loan agreement, can you direct me to such a website or document?.

I have had a look at a number of websites on the internet, and in the main they request payment or further commitment, even though they advertise a free.

Thanks in anticipation.

Like this post
johndrew

Likes # 0

I am presuming you would prefer a UK law sample, if so look at these, if not then many others are available here.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

johndrew, thanks for the response, very much appreciated.

I have just had a look at the two links, and the second link and the various websites is one that I looking over earlier today, which didn't seem to tick all the boxes.

The first link seems to suggest that you submit a request for a document via email response, which I will attempt to do, but I found earlier that most request for free documents had a hidden price tag involved.

One particular website that I tried earlier from the link mentioned, was Biztree (Business-in-a-box). Looked very good, including a download that was required for a in-depth webpage and program. Only problem with that, was it appears to require an 'upgrade' for a printout activation code key?.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

This any good?

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

rdave13

That's something like I am seeking, simple and to the point. Have sent a submit request to the link johndrew gave, and hopefully the result will be in my email box when I check later.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Just checked the emails and have a response. Problem with the email and error messages. Probably need to submit request again later?.

Like this post
ams4127

Likes # 0

I wonder if a quick visit to your local CAB might help?

Like this post
woody

Likes # 0

Here is my advice - if you do not know how to lend money DONT do it. If you can afford to give it away - go ahead but do not expect it back.

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 vs Samsung Galaxy S5 comparison review: Apple takes on Samsung once again in smartphone...

IDG UK Sites

Just another opinion about Apple's new iPhone

IDG UK Sites

Intel Xeon E5 v3 Haswell processors review: we check out the fastest chips on the planet

IDG UK Sites

Apple Watch hands-on review | Apple Watch design, spec, features & UK pricing