We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Can't record videos using RealPlayer

camerauser

Likes # 0

Hi Guys and Girls, I use Realplayer to record camera/video tutorials. Since I have returned from holiday I no longer have the facility of DOWNLOAD VIDEO which is shown at the top of the video when the mouse is rolled across the screen. Can anyone offer some advice? I have obviously done something wrong. Many thanks. Camerauser.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

It may help to mention which browser.

Like this post
BRYNIT

Likes # 0

Open Real Player go to preferences/downloads & Recordings and see if it's been ticked.

Check that it is still active in your browser add-ons.

Or uninstall and reinstall Real player.

Like this post
Sea Urchin

Likes # 0

This link gives some guidance for each of Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome

Download button missing

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Top 5 Android tips and tricks for smartphones and tablets

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Why the BBC iPlayer outage was caused by a DDoS attack: Topsy and Tim isn't *that* popular

IDG UK Sites

BBC using Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games to trial 4K/UHD, pan-around video, augmented video and...