We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

computer Graphics not displaying properly

nikef

Likes # 0

Hello all . I have a problem with my computer graphics its not displaying properly ..looks like lots of small squares .running windows 7 ..display Radeon X1300 / X1550 Series (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM) [Display adapter] Radeon X1300 / X1550 Series Secondary (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM) [Display adapter] HP w1907 [Monitor] (19.1"vis, s/n CNN7381187, September 2007)..most effects on-line games .. I have a picture but not sure how to post it here ..any help would be appreciated thanks.

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

I have just downloaded it, though I cannot install as I have a Nvidia graphics card and it is an ATI driver, did you scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Download Europe which would have taken you to another page where you have to click on I agree before you can download?

After you had done that and the file was downloaded then you would have seen an icon (red) with ATI and 10-6Vista32win732ddcccenu-[guru3d.co] that is the driver file it would not have come with Babylon search.

Is this what you downloaded?

Like this post
nikef

Likes # 0

Think i got rid of all that browser toolbars now ..i have 4 browsers and i have tried each browser with the game i play ..It displays clearly in all 3 browsers except google chrome on my computer ..on my laptop i can use google chrome to play that game ..so i am lost here , i don't have a clue .

Like this post
nikef

Likes # 0

Think i got rid of all that browser toolbars now ..i have 4 browsers and i have tried each browser with the game i play ..It displays clearly in all 3 browsers except google chrome on my computer ..on my laptop i can use google chrome to play that game ..so i am lost here , i don't have a clue .

Like this post
nikef

Likes # 0

No i did not download that , i clicked on the first download that resulted in getting the toolbars ..but i quickly realized what i did and i uninstalled it all , anyway i have managed to download the drivers like you have just posted above and restarted pc , like i said this only happens in the 1 browser . I know its not the game as i play in Google chrome on my laptop .

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

So you have lost me now.In your original post you said it was,and the picture seems to confirm that it was the graphics on your desktop, now you are saying it is just one browser and a game.

Can you clarify what exactly your problem is, whether it is all your graphic displays or just one particular part. As much detail as possible,

Like this post
nikef

Likes # 0

Sorry i confuse my self half the time ..the browser and game is my bugbear but it happens on my computer too , like some of the icons on the desktop are not clear , when you open start menu you can see the squares on there 2.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

New iPhone 6 review: best ever iPhone is very good... but no longer the best phone you can buy

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...