We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Changing default folder where Epson Scan images are stored

Trenny
Resolved

Likes # 0

Please can someone remind me how to change the default folder where the epson- scan images are stored. I am using an Epson Perfection 3200.There doesn't appear to be an option in the scanner properties. Many thanks.

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Follow the instructions here enter link description here

Like this post  
eedcam

Likes # 0

Do you not import the images with your normal image editor that way nowt to do with epson saving you just import then save as you would normally

Like this post
SparkyJack

Likes # 0

Image files frtom any source when 'saved' by default simply go to My pictures' in the general field.

The best way to do this is to create a folder 'Scans' and then 'Save as' to that folder.

Like this post
SparkyJack

Likes # 0

For those that are still 'Missing' do this

go to search or find - type in the field *.jpg [ star=shift 8-dot- jpg] Click OK

Then all images show up where ever that are.

Like this post
Trenny

Likes # 0

Many thanks. Northumbria showed me the way to the 'thingy' alongside the 'scan' tab. Problem solved!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

O2 to sell exclusive red HTC One M8

IDG UK Sites

iTunes 12 release date & rumours: When is iTunes 12 coming out?

IDG UK Sites

Welcome to the upgrade cycle - you'll never leave

IDG UK Sites

Why smartphone screens are getting bigger