We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Problem with Windows Live Mail 2011

isititis
Resolved

Likes # 0

Afternoon all, I will, in the not to distant future, be sending email to a group of people. This will be done via an Undisclosed Recipients name in my Contacts. My problem is although the names of the people I need to email are in my Contacts, when I click the Bcc I can't find those names in the list that comes up. I have Win7 Home and use Windows Live Mail2011. Please help if you can. Thank you

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

I am assuming that you mean the Contacts within Windows 7, if so you will need to import then. Click here, this will show you how.

Like this post  
isititis

Likes # 0

Chronus. You assumed right. Thank you for the Click Here, it worked a treat.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, price, specs and new features: Invite confirms 9 September launch

IDG UK Sites

Nostalgia time: Top 10 best selling mobile phones in history

IDG UK Sites

How Ford designs next-generation cars at its Melbourne Design Centre

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, rumours, video, UK price & images: iPhone launch event confirmed for 9...