We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Unable to sign in to PCA today

buteman

Likes # 0

Unable to sign in to PCA today using Firefox or IE9.

With the lack of posts I take it there must be a few others,

Had to open a new account to get on here.

Buteman

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Just signed in via IE9, took a few seconds but OK now. Couldn't sign in at all at 04:00 am, though.

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

It's been like wading through treacle again to day with a few site errors thrown in for good measure. But who am I to complain.LOL.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

I keep Signed in, but several times over the last few hours when trying to re-open my FireFix, the Site has been down!

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

Ooops - FireFox !!

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

AlthoughI can sign in on both now the problem at the beginning of the week with PCA site opening very slow still exists with me.

Anything up to 20 seconds to open using I/E and about 15 seconds using Firefox.

Not sure if those problems started when they added the Tech on to some of the forums or not.

But as long as it opens thats a bonus.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

It's been poor all day. I keep getting the error message. For some time I was unable to log in at all. It is also slow at times.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Just switched the computers off and on again a few times and it does connect and you get the feeling it is not going to log in when you click on it but it does eventually.

As long as it is going now that counts.So just a matter of waiting to see what the weekend brings.

Probably will not get it fixed properly till next week now always got the Olympics to watch I suppose.The only hope is that it may be more entertaining than last nights match.

I think the busiest player last night was the goalkeeper with all of the pass backs he received.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

buteman although I can sign on and pages a bit slow to load at times(depending if using the refresh button or various links) I find the cursor is sluggish to move when replying or even non existent at times. I have to double click in the reply box a few times so the last written words are highlighted to make the non flashing cursor appear. Do you have this problem?

Thanks.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

rdave13

No problems with the Curser except for a few rude words that I said a few times today.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Clicked to send you that but got a site warning.clicked again and it posted.

And so far no problems with the Cursor.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

8 cheapest 4G smartphones in the UK 2014: Best budget 4G phones

IDG UK Sites

Apple MacBook Air lab tests and benchmarks: 11-inch & 13-inch, 256GB, 2014 Mac laptops tested

IDG UK Sites

How to prank people using Google Glass

IDG UK Sites

Brian Cox to step into will.i.am's shoes with IBC keynote