We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Unable to sign in to PCA today

buteman

Likes # 0

Unable to sign in to PCA today using Firefox or IE9.

With the lack of posts I take it there must be a few others,

Had to open a new account to get on here.

Buteman

Like this post
difarn

Likes # 0

It's been a bit slow for a couple of days.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Not sure how that happened but it looks like it has used my account to sign in although I was using a new one.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Still wont sign in using Firefox so cant check my profile out on that.

Like this post
sharpamat

Likes # 0

I could not even view the PCA earlier let alone get to Log on all I dot was and error 500 with this displayed Just a little bit but pages of it coldfusion.runtime.EventHandlerException: Event handler exception. at coldfusion.runtime.AppEventInvoker.onSessionStart(AppEventInvoker.java:377) at coldfusion.filter.ApplicationFilter.invoke(ApplicationFilter.java:301) at coldfusion.filter.RequestMonitorFilter.invoke(RequestMonitorFilter.java:48) at coldfusion.filter.MonitoringFilter.invoke(

The problems have been many dateing back to when the site was changed

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

sharpamat

Yes I was getting that as well but refreshing the page got me to the home page but could not get signed in.

How did you manage to get signed in did you have to open another account.

I assume not as that is your usual username.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Ok it must be a cookie problem.Switched on my other computer opened Firefox and because I always keep that one open it worked straight away.

When closing down IE I always get it to remove cookies on shutdown so IE would not open at all and it is still trying to connect to PCA and that was over 5 minutes ago.

So I would imagine those that keep PCA open will not have to sign in and it will work as soon as you open PCA.

Those that have to sign in it probably will not work.

Not sure if that includes everyone that has to sign in or not.

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

It's all over the place again.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Just came back from having a shower and you can sign in now so that is a step in the right direction.

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Well I am not having any problems, oh damn missed my opportunity to have a snipe at PCA.LOL.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Chronus

I can only assume that you keep PCA signed in.It was signing in that was the problem.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 10 release date, price, features. The next version of Windows will run on everything:....

IDG UK Sites

An Apple fan's perspective on the Windows 10 launch

IDG UK Sites

Sensor-laden kids' watch with 3G launches in Japan

IDG UK Sites

2014 Retina iMac release date rumours, specs and features: 27in 5K Retina iMac 'launching this mont'......