We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

PCA survey - Not Very Good!!

Housten

Likes # 0

Good afternoon,

I know this is probably the wrong forum, but HEIGH HO!!, I do not know where something like should go!!!

We have been out this morning and up to now, so as I have just got back I switched on the computer to check my emails. There was a survey from PCA. I do not normally take part in these but as it was for PCA, and I have had excellent service from the forums I decided to answer it. What utter rubbish. There are two questions on the first page, although when it first came up only the second was visible. It refused to let me proceed until I answered the first question, which wanted to know how many people worked in my organisation. I AM RETIRED, so the answer is ‘ZERO’, which you could not get inserted, so I did not answer the survey!!

It just can not be possible that I was NOT meant to participate in the survey as it was sent to me by email and I am certain – but open to correction on this – that PCA have my date of birth so should be aware of my age and likely status. So if this is a survey only for people still working, why was it sent to me? If the survey was meant for everyone why was ‘ZERO’ not allowed?

It seems to me that there has been a ‘co*k-up’ somewhere down the line, and that this is something that should be looked at urgently!

I do not know what others think, but I am having trouble getting onto thr site, this afternoon. Anyone else having/had similar problems?

Like this post
chub_tor

Likes # 0

Is this the survey? if so you can read some other comments.

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

I remember this one.

It' the one that comes up with a blank page except fot (Click Next to continue) half way down, and "Enable JavaScript" (it already is) at the bottom.

PCA still not quite got the hang of this new technology yet (and I'm still getting "Site Error" when I try to log in on my desktop!)

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs UK: Is this the actual Note 4 - video

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

How Ford designs next-generation cars at its Melbourne Design Centre

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, rumours, video, UK price & images: iPhone launch event confirmed for 9...