We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

List of free PC Tools

rdave13
Resolved

Likes # 0

Came across this, 100 aps, and thought it worth posting. There's one or two here I've not come across before. Lock Hunter to name one. Worth a browse.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Many thanks, rdave13. Much appreciated.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Thanks, lots of useful ones there

Like this post
Batch

Likes # 0

Certainly worth a look, but note that the listing linked to appears to be 2 years old.

Like this post
ams4127

Likes # 0

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

ams4127, excellent list.Between the old and new lists there's something for everyone.

Like this post
sunnystaines

Likes # 0

thanks

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Thanks ams4127...that list makes me feel like a child in a sweetie-shop :o)

Like this post
ams4127

Likes # 0

Sorry rdave13, I didn't mean to hijack your thread.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Not free but a bargain if you do not have a security program that does not give full time protection.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Malwarebyte-UK-Retail-PRO-Lifetime/dp/B0045R5VJE/ref=pdrhfee_shvl10

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

ams4127 , not hijacked but enhanced I think.

Just to close - another site, freewaregenius is also worth a browse when you have an idle few hours. Pages seem a tad slow to load though. (Where have I heard that before?)

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Sony Xperia Z3 comparison: Lollipop phablet takes on KitKat flagship smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Free rocket & space sounds: NASA launches archive of interstellar audio on SoundCloud

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests, beautiful...