We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Epson Photo R360 print problems

Manfatha

Likes # 0

This printer used to work perfectly, however it now only prints a Windows logo top left & bottom right on a sheet of A4 when I try to print a test page. I've downloaded new drivers, replaced all the cartridges,cleaned & realigned the heads,etc. Still getting no Text though.

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 1

You could try a Printer self test enter link description here

Like this post
Manfatha

Likes # 0

Thanks, but the R360 is not listed on that page.

Like this post
Manfatha

Likes # 0

OOps, yes it is, sorry!

Like this post
Manfatha

Likes # 0

Have tried the following:Uninstalling & reinstalling the printer. Deleting all associated files,then reinstalling them. Following the manufacturer's instructions on the software extraction.

Now about to reach for my hammer! NOTHING seems to want to work. Even tried reconfiguring from a Command Prompt test, tried different Ports,(USB mostly) and LPT 1.Can't even get a TestPage to print,either from Command Prompt or a Doc.

HELP!

Thanks!

Like this post
Manfatha

Likes # 0

Ok, now I can get the printer to print in colour,but even after replacing the Black cartridge with a new Epson one (not an equivalent) it still won't print black text from Word,Excel,Notepad,etc.However, if I change the Default colour which is black, to say Blue,Red, Green,whatever, the printer will print a Word document.Any suggestions,people?!

Thanks.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs 2014

IDG UK Sites

What's the best smartwatch? 11 iWatch rivals compared in our wearables round-up

IDG UK Sites

App cloning: the mobile software industry’s hidden shame

IDG UK Sites

Developers get access to more Sony camera features