We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

My Pictures now in My Music

sharpeyes

Likes # 0

I was about to attach an image to an email and as I clicked on 'My Pictures' it disappeared, an involuntary movement of the mouse must have dragged it. I have now found that it has moved 'My Pictures' into 'My Music'. How do I get it back into 'My Documents'?

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Open My Documents move it to the left side of the screen then open My Pictures and move that to the right of the screen, drag the My Music from My Pictures across to My Documents.

Like this post
sharpeyes

Likes # 0

Seems to have worked thanks. It took a while, longer to transfer back than it did across to My Music. Elements then took an age to update and try to import over 11,600 images that it already had. But at the moment it looks OK.

Like this post
manoj9585

Likes # 0

I used Easy Transfer to move from an XP Box to a new Win 7 PC. Everything transferred OK, with most stuff going to C:/users/Manoj where I'd expect it. However the old "My Pictures" fetched up in the Pictures Library.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 10 launch event as it happened: Read our Windows 10 launch live blog - find out first as...

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 and the death of the OS as a must-have product

IDG UK Sites

Video trends: 4K is here – HDR video, VR and 3D audio is coming

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK