We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Driver for Creative Zen Touch

dreamboy1

Likes # 0

I am trying to connect my MP3 player and find that the driver is out of date and doesn't work with IE.Creative don't support this any more,does anyone know where I can get a driver?

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

An d your Operating System is ?

Like this post
dreamboy1

Likes # 0

Sorry,Operating system is windows vista,can you help?

[email protected]

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

"doesn't work with IE" - Sorry but I am puzzled by that. Do you mean that you want it to work with the media player? Don't think that it should need a driver.

Like this post
dreamboy1

Likes # 0

When I try to connect Zen and sync (windows media player) i get 'usb device not recognised' message

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

This Creative Support article may or may not help.

Have you tried a different USB port?

Like this post
dreamboy1

Likes # 0

Have tried other usb port-no joy.When I open device mgr is shows under usb controllers-creative zen touch.As I also use a phillips go gear mp3 player do this create a conflict?

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Could be a conflict. Does it show up as a drive in My Computer and do you get the USB connection sound?

Like this post
dreamboy1

Likes # 0

No & No,should I uninstall the go gear and try again?

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

USB connections can be a bit odd at times. I think I'll leave this to someone else who knows more about usb connections.

Like this post
dreamboy1

Likes # 0

Many thanks for all your help!

Chas

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Microsoft Band UK release date and price rumours, features and specs: Microsoft smartwatch unveiled

IDG UK Sites

Why Sony's PS4 2.0 update is every gamer's dream (well, mine at least)

IDG UK Sites

This Grolsch ad combines stop-motion & CG for majestic results

IDG UK Sites

Apple rumours and predictions for 2015: What to expect from Apple in 2015