We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Deleting suggested words from Outlook

Macnut

Likes # 0

I am using Windows 7 with MS Outlook 2010 Whwn I type a single letter often a suggested word appears - e.g. my Email address. If this was typed incorrectly in the first place & so the suggested word is wrong - can I delete it from the computer?

Like this post
Terry Brown

Likes # 0

If outlook 2010 is like outlook 2003, simply go to the spellcheck in the office program and change or delete.

Sorry as I do do not use Outlook 2010, I do not know where it is situated.

Suggest - open the office program - Help- enter spellcheck.

Terry

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

I don't use Outlook but, I would think that if you delete your Account from within Outlook (I guess Tools>Accounts) and then re-enter it correctly spelled, this would do the trick.

Like this post
pinkvenom

Likes # 0

Hi try downloading this free tool it should help.

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/outlooknk2edit.html

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Spam from pinkvenom.

Like this post
pinkvenom

Likes # 0

Its not spam its a tool I have myself used thanks

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

2015 visual trends: 20 leading designers & artists reveal what should be inspiring us in 2015

IDG UK Sites

Mac tips tricks & hacks: 10 things you didn't know your Mac could do