We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Face-book

March Wind

Likes # 0

I am told people can follow the sites we look at once we are a member of FB. i.e PCA. I have a false name no friends or picture so is it possible to follow me? If so I am told we can see who has been following. How do I find out if someone as followed me in a safe way check up on people who may have looked to see who I am

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

If you have no friends or pictures then you're a nonentity. Nobody knows you are there so no-one can follow you. Farcebook is the only one that knows you are there.

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

I also have an anonymous account and as has been said apart from any Likes I am invisible.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, price, specs and new features: Invite confirms 9 September launch

IDG UK Sites

Nostalgia time: Top 10 best selling mobile phones in history

IDG UK Sites

How Ford designs next-generation cars at its Melbourne Design Centre

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, rumours, video, UK price & images: iPhone launch event confirmed for 9...