We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

This ram on this board will they work???

sut1576

Likes # 0

hi guys

i am building a new system and am thinking of buying this board http://ie.asus.com/Motherboards/IntelSocket1155/P8Z77V_DELUXE/#specifications and using the following ram on it http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MY-008-TG&groupid=701&catid=8&subcat= i wanted to check do you guys think these willl are compatable together and if they will run well? or do you think that there is better ram that would go better and give faster performance with this board.

thanks

Like this post
frybluff

Likes # 0

What CPU are you using?

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Your Motherboard. Whereas your choice of RAM is probably compatible with your motherboard, Do you need this amount of RAM in your new build? But as has been asked what CPU are you selecting?

Like this post
sut1576

Likes # 0

HI

the cpu im thinking of running is the Intel Core i7-3770K 3.50GHz (Ivybridge) and i will also be running a ssd just not sure what 1 yet,

Like this post
sut1576

Likes # 0

sorry cant seem to edit posts, is this good fast ram or is there better for around the same price?

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

I am not aware of the make I must admit but I have looked at a couple of reviews and it seems OK.

Like this post
sut1576

Likes # 0

ok great thank you, just wasnt sure if there was better ram that i should get in place of this,

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

New iPhone 6 review: best ever iPhone is very good... but no longer the best phone you can buy

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...