We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

How do I access Philips Freevent X65 memory?

DSY2

Likes # 0

I want to increase the RAM memory on my X65. I've had advice that to get to it either I have to take out the battery (straight forward) then remove the 4+ screws to take off the base (there are more than 4 screws and some look as if they are holding components), or to take out the keyboard (but no advice how). Both seem rather extreme so can someone who has actually done it give me some detailed directions please.

Like this post
robinofloxley

Likes # 0

Freevents docs (aka Twinhead) are very difficult to find.

Probably this doesn't help

Like this post
DSY2

Likes # 0

@Chronos

Thanks for your comment about the photos. I was using the ones I posted as email attachments hence their size. I'll post the originals which are full size on Photobucket and let you know when they are there.

Like this post
DSY2

Likes # 0

@ Chronos,

Hi, I've uploaded larger photos to Photobucket and look forward to hearing from you.

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Had a look at the Photos and if it were me I would remove all the screws from the bottom of the X65 and see if the bottom of the case came away.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: 30 September marked for unveiling

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Netflix whips up 3D VR viewing room for Oculus Rift during company hack day

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014