We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Lines not appearing when on internet

dugit
Resolved

Likes # 0

When I am on the internet some lines wii not appear unless I move the cursor over them, other times I also have to click the cursor as well?

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

What are you talking about?

Like this post
Sea Urchin

Likes # 0

What "lines" are you referring to? As an example could you say which lines are not appearing on this PCA website?

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Give an example and a link to a page where this occurs, so we can go to the same page and test what happens.

Like this post
dugit

Likes # 0

My apologies for not explaining the problem I have very well. I have checked on my wifes computer and it does not show up the problem on the same internet sites, also sometimes the screen appears slow to react to the mouse. I feel it is something on my computer.Have checked for viruses and have Mcfee security if that is any help.

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

You still have not explained the actual problem?

What Site(s) are you trying to access, what happens exactly. What 'lines' are missing?

Also it might help if you can give details of your PC - Laptop/Desktop, Make/model, OS, etc.

Like this post
dugit

Likes # 0

Have uninstalled yontoo 1.10.02 (which I don't know how it got there) and the problem of missing lines has disappeared and everything on the internet looks OK now which certainly suprised me , I'm not complaining anyway if it solves things Ok then. Thank you for the replies

Like this post  
Nontek

Likes # 0

Fine, glad you are sorted - thanks for your feedback.

I believe yontoo may be associated with Facebook, but I am not sure as I have never, and will never use sites such as Facebook!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 10 launch event as it happened: Read our Windows 10 launch live blog - find out first as...

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 and the death of the OS as a must-have product

IDG UK Sites

Video trends: 4K is here – HDR video, VR and 3D audio is coming

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK