We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

MSN search engine

March Wind

Likes # 0

I did have, I think, Google as a web browser In Internet Explorer (7?) and used MSN as my home page. Does this make sense? I hope you understand because I do not. I have since changed it and some setting in Cclean. I now have MSN browser I would like to go back to the way it was. I don't think many people use MSN as a browser, also I have lost all my top lines with my favourites tools help File Edit etc and the beat goes on. any help please before I turn in for the night? I will be able to sleep if I know I have got everything back the way it was.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 1

Right click the Toolbar and make sure Menu is ticked that should restore favourites etc.

In the search bar there should be a little arrow you click on that and make Google your main search engine.

If you go into Tools Internet options,general and remove the Home page that is in the box and put this one in instead.http://uk.msn.com/ then click on Apply Ok

Like this post
March Wind

Likes # 0

Thank you

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

LED vs Halogen: Why now could be the right time to invest in LED bulbs

IDG UK Sites

Christmas' best ads: See great festive spots studios have created to promote themselves and clients

IDG UK Sites

Why Apple shouldn't be blamed for exploitation in China and Indonesia