We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Talk Talk emails slow again

thumbscrew

Likes # 0

Anyone else on Talk Talk experiencing slow emails? Mine are taking upwards of two hours to get through and this is often a prelude to a wipeout!

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Crossposted with lotvic!

Like this post
thumbscrew

Likes # 0

Thanks all re GMX, just Googled it and it's got pages of extremely negative posts....eg avoid at all costs??

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Snap :)

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Gmail then?

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Cross posting if ever there was.

Like this post
thumbscrew

Likes # 0

Apologies guys, there are so many cross posts and different topics here, I'm losing track. Is the popular opinion that I should try Gmail not GMX?

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

My 'Snap' was meant for Woolwell

I haven't had any problems with gmx.

Just to compare, google for 'gmail email problems' and see what that throws up :) You'll be told to avoid that as well ;)

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Be a devil and have both (I have)

Like this post
thumbscrew

Likes # 0

Thanks chaps.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

thumbscrew

Download Windows Live Essentials, for your OS, and select your needs. Mail would be good. Now read the help files as W Mail will be your default onboard client. Remember that the contacts list will be different when you are signed in to, when you use Live Mail, than when your're sighed out.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Sony Xperia Z3 comparison: Lollipop phablet takes on KitKat flagship smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Free rocket & space sounds: NASA launches archive of interstellar audio on SoundCloud

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests, beautiful...