We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Soda PDF from current Mag Disk

six-h

Likes # 0

Having installed this software, I find that I can only type at 90 degrees to the image I've scanned in, regardless of the orientation selected. If the form is landscape, then the text boxes will be vertical. If the form is rotated to portrait, (the image text then being vertical)the insert text box appears in landscape orientation. It doesn't seem to be possible to get both the image and the text I want to insert to be in the same plane! Anyone able to help?

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Not familiar with this product. You could try asking FE

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Don't know if this will help sodapdf youtube.

If you do a search on youtube for sodapdf you will find that they have uploaded some tutorials.

Like this post
six-h

Likes # 0

Thanks Woolwell, already seen that, it relates to the Pro version, the PCA cheapskates only gave away the Standard entry level edition.....and then of course reviewed the top of the range version! Typical!!

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

I suspect that a lot of these are promotions given to PCA to get you to pay to upgrade.

Like this post
six-h

Likes # 0

[Quote Woolwell]>>I suspect that a lot of these are promotions given to PCA to get you to pay to upgrade.<<[Unquote]

It's having the opposite effect on me: I gave up comming here when this Godawful re-hash was foisted upon us. I have to admit it was possibly my best decision! I'm binning the mag too! How on earth do you put up with the unbearably intrusive level of advertising that there is now?

Like this post
SodaPDF

Likes # 0

Dear six-h,

In order to give you the best support possible, could you contact Soda PDF Support Team at [email protected] and send the PDF you have trouble with at this address? We will be able to investigate and see what's wrong with this file.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Your Soda PDF Team

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

six-h , you get the standard edition for free then you get a reply from SodaPDF on PCA forums with an offer of help. NOT BAD RESULTS FROM A MAG AND FREE FORUMS, albeit some adds thrown in.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Moto G2 (2014) vs Moto E comparison review: New Moto G is worth the extra cash

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Oculus Rift 'Crescent Bay' prototype hands-on: it's an amazing experience

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...