We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Never this problem before!!! We think this is spam message

julius44

Likes # 0

Hello and good morning toy you, all ive ben trying to post a problem , and I keep getting the message that "we think this is spam"!!!! I've been a pc advisor forum user for 6 years, and ive posted hundreds of posts etc, this same problem happened once last week, but now its happned again today!!! i'm very upset with this I dont post spam. Can anyone adavice me what to do please

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

typo: should be AV200 (not AV500)

Like this post
julius44

Likes # 0

Hey lotvic the problem is actually a long post and ive just tried again, and it i'm getting same message that its spam...ive emailed the forum editor and he hasnt yet got back to me, so i'm still waiting on WHAT i can do to actually post the problem...or maybe i should now try and post directly from this link??

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

Also don't put 'streaming video' in the title.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Perhaps you could split the long post into 2 or more parts, if you think it is the length that's the prob. If it's some of the wording you will find out which segment is causing pca to think it is spam.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

I tried my own advice as am having severe difficulty posting to some threads. Mostly I've failed, and it is becoming such a pain I find I'm not even bothering to try again half the time.

Very disheartening when you spend time carefully composing what to post and then even after carefully editing and changing bits it still won't.

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

What I find increasing odd is not a peep from anyone from PCAdvisor concerning the many problems with the forums.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

I've not hit this snag at all. What am I doing wrong?

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

Woolwell, you've tempted fate now.....

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Try and post the SIW download page, just tried it again in answer to Woolwell's post and nope, it was not having it.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

PCA treats the SIW download as spam

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

7 coolest 3D-printed objects: Body parts, houses, camera lenses and even pizza

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 review: Hands on with the iOS 8 beta

IDG UK Sites

Thinking robots: The philosophy of artificial intelligence and evolving technology

IDG UK Sites

Sharknado 2 VFX: how The Asylum created CG flying man-eating sharks