We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

D-LINK problem afer new driver insall

Hetti

Likes # 0

After installing driver for wireless adapter for Dlink router I get the message .....WZCSLDR2.exe entry point could not be found, the procedure entry point apscreateNIB could not be located in the dynamic link library WLANNAPI.dll PC runs vista and is still accessing the internet but has asked me to do a CHKDSK,

Like this post
difarn

Likes # 0

This is something that is installed to stop windows interfering or configuring your wireless network.

This sometimes happens when the driver needs to be updated - although the adapter may be new the driver may still need updating.

Go into Device Manager via

Control Panel - System Maintenannce - and scroll down until you see the wireless adapter - click on it to open it up - right click on update driver then reboot.

If this doesn't solve it you could then run CHKDSK which is a utility on vista to check for errors - this article explains how to do it - it can take some time to complete.

Like this post
Hetti

Likes # 0

Thanks Im away for a few days will do that on my return

Like this post
difarn

Likes # 0

Have a good time.

Like this post
sanviagarwal

Likes # 0

Thanks difarn, that was interesting answer given by you...brilliant job.thanks

Like this post
Lazarus The 2nd

Likes # 0

Just waiting for the Spam,

10th down in this Click here 20-Jun-12 06:54

Like this post
difarn

Likes # 0

If it helped you sanviagarwal then I am happy.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia Lumia 930 review: The flagship Windows Phone 8.1 smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Live Blog: Apple financial results, record June quarter, 35.2m iPhones sold, $37.4b revenue

IDG UK Sites

Welcome to the upgrade cycle - you'll never leave

IDG UK Sites

Why smartphone screens are getting bigger