We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

right click - convert to PDF

wfulton_2121

Likes # 0

Hi all,

When a user right clicks on a word doc they get the option to "convert to PDF" what software is this? Is this free?

Thanks

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Not absolutely sure what you mean, I do not get convert to PDF when I right click a document.

Like this post
wfulton_2121

Likes # 0

iv seen it but im not sure either, when right clicking a doc in windows explorer there is a convert to pdf option in the context menu

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

It depends on what software is installed. I can create pdf's with a right click but not convert. Word 2007 allows you to publish documents as pdf.

Like this post
eedcam

Likes # 0

I dont get any option perhaps it only offers that if you use Acrobat reader Yuk!

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Then I can only assume you have software already installed that has added the convert to PDF to the right click context menu. I would click on it and see what program opens up to do the conversion.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia Lumia 530 review: £60 smartphone offers decent build and performance, awful screen and...

IDG UK Sites

Apps watch: What the NFL can teach UK sports such as cricket and rugby

IDG UK Sites

VFX Emmy: Game of Thrones work garners gong for Rodeo FX

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, rumours, video, UK price & images: Video shows 'new, reversable iPhone 6 cha'......