We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

share calendar with friends and colleagues

rsturbo

Likes # 0

is there a way on google to share my google calendar with friends and colleagues. i need to be able to invite them to mmetings, but would also like them to be able to edit the calendar to let me know where thay are and what they are doing and for them to be able to invite me to meetings too. i would also like to be notified of updates / invites etc. on my smart phone.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

You can view your friends' and colleagues' google calendars. They have to share it with you. You can choose a colour for each and view all at the same time. This appears on phones, ipads too. You may be able to gain edit privileges but this may be undesirable.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

You may want to have a look at Doodle

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Google Calendar help is pretty good about sharing and invites, etc See http://support.google.com/calendar/?hl=en

Like this post
rsturbo

Likes # 0

thank you gone with google

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses

IDG UK Sites

The 13 most inspirational Tim Cook quotes