We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Help with clock/radio with iPod

Housten
Resolved

Likes # 0

Good afternoon,

It doesn’t matter which forum I use I will get this in the wrong one, and if someone can tell me which – other – forum I should use, I would be very grateful.

What I want is a clock/radio with an iPod dock. Sounds simple doesn’t it? But I have been getting to the hair pulling stage because when you look at various ones they can give technical details ‘till the cows come home, but if you do not fully understand these you are still lost!

Most of these have a ‘snooze’ facility, which means – at least as I understand it – that you can switch this on and after a certain time it will switch itself off. Just what I want, but what it doesn’t tell you is if the iPod on it will be switched off as well! My iPod has in-ear – at least I think that is what they are called – and I would like the snooze button to switch off the iPod and the earphones are connected to the clock/radio so that I can go to sleep listening to my favourite orchestral music and even if the iPod isn’t switched off the earphones are.

If anyone knows where you can get such information, or where to ask for it, I would be very grateful. The range of these is baffling, never mind the cost, but it is driving me mad going through all of them, and some of them don’t even seem to list everything they could ( can? ) do!! I know I will put this in the wrong forum, but if I could be told where to find the information I would be very, very grateful.

Many, many thanks in advance.

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Housten

Thanks for the feedback,hope you enjoy dozing off with your favourite music!!

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Housten

Thanks for the feedback,hope you enjoy dozing off with your favourite music!!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Alpha vs iPhone 5S comparison review: Metal smartphones fight

IDG UK Sites

Gateway to your kingdom: why everybody should check and update their broadband router

IDG UK Sites

Fonts review

IDG UK Sites

Best Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014