We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

The best laptop

saamer

Likes # 0

I am trying to buy a good all rounder laptop and cant seem to decide whether to buy the mac book pro or the customized hp envy 15t-3000 with the following specs( price same) Processor 3rd generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3820QM Processor (2.7 GHz, 8MB L3 Cache)
Graphics card 1GB Radeon(TM) HD 7750M GDDR5 Graphics [HDMI, VGA] edit Memory 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
Hard drive 256GB (Solid State Drive Flash Module)
Primary battery 8 Cell Lithium Ion Battery - Up to 10.25 hours of battery life +++
Display 15.6-inch diagonal Radiance Full HD Infinity LED-backlit Display (1920 x 1080)
Primary optical drive SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support edit could you guys please look at these specs and tell me whether I should buy this or the mac book pro

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

This mac book pro [2.4GHz MacBook Pro ]1 same screen size of 15"? If so then the HP looks better all round in specifications. Lower HDD space but is an SSD on the HP. Just my observations.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Oops, just click on the '1' for link.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: Great if you like big, expensive phones

IDG UK Sites

Why Sony's PS4 2.0 update is every gamer's dream (well, mine at least)

IDG UK Sites

This Grolsch ad combines stop-motion & CG for majestic results

IDG UK Sites

Apple rumours and predictions for 2015: What to expect from Apple in 2015