We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

ccleaner Help needed now

Thereferee21
Resolved

Likes # 0

If I want to save things like name, address, camera settings and the like should i place a tick in the saved form information box?

Cheers

Ian

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Could you explain a little more as I am a tad confused by your question.

Like this post
Thereferee21

Likes # 0

I have a program that i use a lot for Bird photography that i place settings, like place the photo was taken, shutter speed, habitat and date the photo was taken.

If i use the same place and camera settings it would save me retyping everything for each photo. I used to be able to type the first letter for arguments sake and the word would appear.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Ian

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

Yes if you are using a standard form for your information.

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

and the Ccleaner connection? Sorry if I am a bit slow.

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

CCleaner cleans form history (unless unticked) which means retyping data after a clean

Like this post
KRONOS the First

Likes # 0

Ah thanks Fruit Bat

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

In CCleaner, in the application tab, untick the box against your programme.(if it is shown)

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Black Friday 2014 tech deals: Get bargains on smartphones, tablets, laptops and more

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy your gadgets at launch: Wait and pick up a bargain

IDG UK Sites

Artist creates a geometric rave in a chapel for The House of St Barnabus

IDG UK Sites

Mac mini (Late 2014) 1.4 GHz review: Mac mini is sort of upgradable, but is it any good as it is?