We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

windows 7

dwhiteley
Resolved

Likes # 0

on start up of my pc i got a chioce of which windows 7 to start and i wont to get rid of one also i got some files on one of my hard drive that i want to delete but says i need permision from trustedinstaller

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

Use EasyBCD to edit the boot loader to stop one of the windows versions from loading see how herethen Computer to delete the windows folders

Like this post  
dwhiteley

Likes # 0

i got rid of the extra windows 7 menu on start but no have just the problems with the files on hard drive need to delette them but says cant i need permission from trusted indtaller

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

As the answer is quite involved I suggest you google for: need permission from trusted installer to find one that fits your circumstances.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Try Unlocker. Be careful of the site and scroll down to your appropriate Windows 7 version. I.E. 32-bit or 64-bit. Scrolling down on the page look under Donate then to •Download for Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows 7 - Unlocker is Freeware. Select your version of 7 and download. I was a tad impressed and gave a fiver.

Unusual for me.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: Windows 9 beta leaked ahead of 30 September unveiling

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

How a London VFX studio is ditching desktop workstations for cloud-based creative power

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: How to buy an iPhone 6 today