We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Helproom

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

audiolabel not working now

glinglan

Likes # 0

Hello hope you can help i recently obtained audiolabel it was working fine for a couple of days then started to go wrong i have tried to contact audiolabel to no avail tried to reinstall it by sending an email to reinstall it, have sent email which i have had no reply,can`t get my money back,hope you can help me thanks

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

I assume from what you say that you obtained this CD/DVD Labeler program via a download. You should find that it is still on your PC in your downloads folder. If so try uninstalling it via its own uninstall or Control Panel - add/remove programs then reinstall it.

Like this post
glinglan

Likes # 0

northumbria61 thanks for your reply have tried to remove it from control panel but it will not delete so looks like i`m still stuck

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Download and Run REVO Uninstaller from here to remove prior to reinstall enter link description here

Safe to use and gets rid of "stubborn" programs

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

Once uninstalled try downloading it again (if not on your PC) or use this LINKenter link description here

Like this post
northumbria61

Likes # 0

I assume you have purchased it and if so you should be able to install the trial version again and input your purchased licence key.

Like this post
glinglan

Likes # 0

Thanks for all your replies,northumbria61 i tried to install the trial version but could`nt put the registration key in,have got my money back through paypal as these were the only one to get intouch with them,thanks

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Best Photoshop Tutorials 2014: 10 inspiring step-by-step guides to creating amazing art,...

IDG UK Sites

Mac tips tricks & hacks: 10 things you didn't know your Mac could do